Pages

Saturday 12 May 2012

Selena Gomez Is Getting Bustier By The Day, Woohoo!


Here’s cute little Selena Gomez showing us all that she’s growing into one hell of a sexy woman while on a trip to the zoo in L.A. this past weekend… and when I say she’s growing, I’m totally talking about her shwingtastic cleavage! Hot damn, get a load of that ever-growing bosom people! Freaking hot as all hell, eh? Heck, it’s even attracting inanimate objects (i.e. the very happy stuffed monkey). And her sexy little bottom half in skin-tight leggings is just as drool-inducing I might add. Wow.
I gotta tell ya; Selena’s chest and sexiness isn’t the only thing that’s growing… so is my appreciating for her. What!? What the hell did you think I talking about??? Whatever, enjoy the show!










No comments:

Post a Comment