Pages

Thursday 31 May 2012

Brooke Banx has brains and beauty

This 25 year old, D cupped, Texas born bombshell is so out of my league that I might as well not even finish looking at the gallery. Kind of like checking out new images of the Lamborghini Murcielago, it’ll just depress me.   It’s not often you find girls that are smart who look like this.  Brooke is pre med majoring in biology.  In short, she’s smarter and hotter than anything your penile unit will ever get near.  I’m gonna tell myself there is something wrong with her.  Webbed feet, daddy issues, transgender etc.  It eases the pain.








1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to casually picking up girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you would rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and nightclubs...

    Then I urge you to play this short video to unveil a strong secret that can literally get you your personal harem of beautiful women:

    Facebook Seduction System!!!

    ReplyDelete