Pages

Thursday 31 May 2012

George Clooney’s Girlfriend Is Moderatly Attractive


George Clooney’s girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis spent the day relaxing in the sun wearing a tiny little bikini. Damn that girl is fine! She has a great body, beautiful face and an ass that could stop traffic. She seemed to soak up some sun then take a shower why some guy stood watching her. I’m not sure how you get the job of watching the hottie get wet in her bikini, but I need to apply.

The saddest part is that I can’t find anything bad to say about George so I have no reason to step up my game and take Elisabetta away from him. Sure, Clooney can give her a lavish life of luxury, fame and privilege, but the have a really comfortable pull out bed in my basement apartment. If  you put a heat lamp on yourself and lay real still you will think you are sunbathing on a cloud. Check out the pics after the jump for some killer ass shots









No comments:

Post a Comment